Corporate partners play an essential role in Planet Word’s success. Companies of all sizes and sectors support the museum, making possible the development of Planet Word’s one-of-a-kind exhibits, mission-driven programs, and free admission. In the process, they enjoy exclusive benefits and align themselves with Planet Word’s timely message that words matter.
We invite you to engage with the museum and its wide circle of leaders, its diverse audiences, and the broader cultural community that it reaches in Washington, D.C.
Planet Word corporate sponsors will enjoy:
- Public recognition as supporters of a brand new, exciting, timely museum concept
- Prominent naming placement on the donor wall inside the museum’s main entry
- Special entertaining privileges in the museum’s stunning event spaces
- Employee access to museum programs and events
- Exclusive branding and promotion opportunities
To learn how your company can work with Planet Word to bring language to life, contact our development team: email@example.com
We’re grateful to many local and national corporations for showing their commitment to Planet Word. Our partners include:
- Apple, Inc.
- AT&T Corporation
- Bank of America
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Clinton & Associates Landscape Architects
- The College Board
- HARMAN International
- Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nate Berkus Associates, Inc.
- Neal Gerber Eisenberg LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Venable LLP